Re: 2.6.5, 2.6.6-rc2 sluggish interrupts

From: Justin Pryzby
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 15:57:32 EST

This also suffices to cease the skipping:

while true; do false; done;

I also see this, by the way:

May 19 15:15:51 andromeda kernel: psmouse.c: Mouse at
isa0060/serio1/input0 lost
synchronization, throwing 2 bytes away.
May 19 15:16:02 andromeda kernel: psmouse.c: Mouse at
isa0060/serio1/input0 lost
synchronization, throwing 1 bytes away.
May 19 15:16:03 andromeda kernel: psmouse.c: Mouse at
isa0060/serio1/input0 lost
synchronization, throwing 2 bytes away.

But these don't correlate with the skips, which frequently happen even
when there's no kernel log entry for the mouse. FWIW, that could be a
legitimate hardware problem, though it happens even when I'm using an
external mouse (laptop).

Justin