Re: kernel BUG at page_alloc.c:98 -- compiling with distcc

From: Marc-Christian Petersen
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 11:00:54 EST

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 13:59, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:

Hi Marcelo, Carson ...

> So did Andrea's fix work for you? :)

sorry if I did not follow this thread from the beginning, but why is distcc
causing a BUG() in page_alloc.c? I use distcc since I don't know when and
never had any BUG() in page_alloc with distcc, nor the specific bug at :98.

I have 7 machines in my distcc farm, and all are "remote controlled".

Could someone please clarify me? Thank you.

ciao, Marc