Re: bk-3.2.0 released

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 10:40:47 EST

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 04:32:38PM -0700, Larry McVoy wrote:

BitKeeper Users,

BK/Pro 3.2.0 has been released and is in the BK download area,

http://bitmover.com/download

And what makes this relevant for lkml? I'm happy BK user, but this just
seems to be compltely offtopic here..

Announcements regarding kernel tools seem relevant, as is any other tool change which might affect the kernel creation, maintenence, compilation or install. Considering the amount of stuff virtually everyone reads past in this list, reports on features not of interest or 2.4 kernels no longer used, why did you single out this short and informational message as worthy of comment?

I personally have a folder of release announcements, even for things I don't use, just so I can find them quickly if my interest or business needs change. I wish there was a single release announcements list, but there isn't, let's keep useful information HERE!

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc