Re: 1352 NUL bytes at the end of a page?

From: Wayne Scott
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 07:24:11 EST

From: Chris Mason <mason@xxxxxxxx>
> Good to hear. We probably still need Andrew's truncate fix, this just
> isn't the right workload to show it. Andrew, that reiserfs fix survived
> testing here, could you please include it?
>
> -chris

BTW. We have had one other person report a similar failure.

http://db.bitkeeper.com/cgi-bin/bugdb.cgi?.page=view&id=2004-05-19-001

But if sounds like this problem is now understood. It was a pleasure
to watch you guys, and someone should buy Steven a beer. Or perhaps
order a pizza for his family because I suspect this took some of their
time.

-Wayne