ADM8211 chipset (DWL-650)

From: john moser
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 20:35:09 EST

CC me all replies please.

OK, I can't find this in the make menuconfig (peeking under wireless
in networking).

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/DlinkCardComments

Particularly,

1 ADM 8211 drivers
Great news on Linux, Michael Wu and Jouni Malinen are working on a
full open source linux driver. http://aluminum.sourmilk.net/adm8211/
By the time of writing this it works only on kernel 2.6 (but may be
patched for 2.4), and doesn't work with rev20 of the cards. Monitor
mode works. Help will be appreciated.

If you don't have this merged in the main tree, take a look, and if
it looks OK contact the authors or whatever you do to get it into
the main tree. I've been wrestling with a newer DWL-650 for months
now, and would like to see it work :)

If it's already there, can you tell me where? :/