Re: [patch] kill off PC9800

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 17:41:52 EST

Just to get back on topic...

We want to kill PC9800 port because it is a dead code
(unfinished and unmaintained) but developers still have
to waste time on updating it while making some unrelated
changes.

It has nothing to do with not liking PC9800 hardware
or thinking that it is obsolete.

PPC port in contrary to PC9800 one has very active developers.