Re: New list for CryptoAPI development

From: Michal Ludvig
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 03:55:20 EST

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> On Friday 14 May 2004 17:10, Michal Ludvig wrote:

> > It is mailman-driven, i.e. subscribe with an empty mail to
> > cryptoapi-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or through the web page
> >
> > All cryptography-in-the-kernel discussions are on-topic.
> >
> > I hope to see you there ;-)
>
> Sorry if I'm being ignorant here, but how is this supposed
> to relate to the existing linux-crypto mailing list at
> http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/ ?

Simply - I didn't know about it ;-) When James Morris asked for a new
list I though there is not one already up. I only found cryptoapi-devel at
kerneli.org which seems to be closed already...

Michal Ludvig
--
* A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in.
* Personal homepage - http://www.logix.cz/michal