Re: 2.6.6 breaks kmail (nfs related?)

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 13:01:25 EST

På su , 16/05/2004 klokka 00:46, skreiv Linus Torvalds:

> Can you strace it to see what the failing system call was? Especially if
> you can compare the traces between 2.6.4 and 2.6.6 some way..
>
> Trond, any idea?

Not really: there isn't anything in the NFS filesystem code that can
generate an ENOSPC. I agree that the "strace" output will help.

Andreas are both the server and the client running 2.6.6? If so, which
do you have to downgrade to 2.6.4 in order to get rid of the error?

Cheers,
Trond