s390 patches for 2.6.6 / 2.6.6-mm2.

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 14:17:28 EST

Hi Andrew,
the bug fixes for s390 are heaping up again. 6 patches this time, the
biggest is the network driver patch. Business as usual...

1) s390 core changes.
2) Common i/o layer fixes.
3) dasd driver fixes.
4) 3270 console fixes.
5) zfcp host adapter fixes.
6) network driver fixes.

Patches apply against BitKeeper and 2.6.6-mm2 (#1 with hunks but it
works). By the way I'm having trouble with the scheduler changes in
cset 1.1608.1.32 "balance-on-clone". I was able to track it down
to find_idlest_cpu, it returns 3 on a system with only 1 cpu ?!?
I still have to figure out why this happens.

blue skies,
Martin.