Re: [autofs] Badness in interruptible_sleep_on

From: raven
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 09:16:32 EST

On Sat, 8 May 2004 raven@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > PS: Arjan, any chance of a kernel with davej's NFS stack fixes and
> > the autofs badness fixes? would be much appreciated!
>
> While I have some patch sets around for earlier 2.6 kernels I advise
> against using them.
>
> I'm in the process of making "single file" patches for the earlier kernels
> with all the updates that are in 2.6.6-rc3-mm2.
>
> As an aside the same goes for the 2.4 patches.
>
> I'll let you know when it's done. I expect to finish this weekend.

Sorry to take so long to get back.

The patches have been at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/raven
for a while.

There is one for 2.6.0 and the 2.6.4 one caters a change that was made.
The autofs4-2.6.6-rc3-mm2-compat_ioctls.patch is to update the 32 <->
64 bit ioctl emulation and should apply with a small offset.

Ian