Latest /proc implementation ?.....

From: Shobhit Mathur
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 08:39:46 EST

Hello,

I am implementing a /proc interface for our HBA which
registers as a SCSI HBA with the SCSI-midlayer.
Hello,

I am aware of existing /proc/ implementations wherein
buffer-size is limited and data upto 4096 bytes
only is displayable via the "proc_info" entry-point in
the Scsi_Host_Template structure.

I would like to know what is the new methodology of
implementing /proc which is supposed to have overcome
the buffer-limitation of the earlier /proc handling.

- Kindly let me know

- Thank you

- Shobhit Mathur