Re: Linux 2.6.6-rc3

From: Vincent C Jones
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 10:42:05 EST

In article <1PMQ9-5K6-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:

>s390, cifs, ntfs, ppc, ppc64, cpufreq upates. Oh, and DVB and USB.
>
>I'm hoping to do a final 2.6.6 later this week, so I'm hoping as many
>people as possible will test this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Linus

loop-AES 2.0g has refused to compile since 2.6.6-rc1. No problems up
through 2.6.5. The make script cd's to the kernel source root, then
can't find any of the kernel include files, and it's all downhill from
there...

SuSE 9.0 on a ThinkPad X23. I'd be glad to provide more info if it would
help.

Vince
--
Dr. Vincent C. Jones, PE Expert advice and a helping hand
Computer Network Consultant for those who want to manage and