Re: sparc64 2.6.6-rc2-mm2 build busted: usb/core/hub.c hubstatus

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 21:28:46 EST

> I'll investigate but I think that, either I need the fb device or
> X -configure has it wrong. It thinks I have devices fb0 and fb1.

leave in the "fb" device but don't enable direct rendering "ffb" device,
not the extra f, if it still crashes with just the framebuffer and not the
DRM then there is a framebuffer issue ...

CONFIG_DRM_FFB should be n is probably the most straightforward way to
check it isn't in there..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person