Re: Unable to read UDF fs on a DVD

From: Pat LaVarre
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 16:49:15 EST

Kronos:

Well, Ben Fennema said that he has identified the issue. If it can be
usefull I can have my friend burn another DVD (with less data) with Easy
CD and upload the image somewhere.

1) Useful to Ben, maybe not, Ben already understands much.

2) Useful to you, maybe not, maybe nobody on Earth but Ben can help you rapidly.

3) Useful to me, yes. You put the image on the web, and I'll try to download it, try to reproduce your trouble, and then try to find time to learn ever more about how unamerican chars work inside udf.ko.

5)

http://web.tiscali.it/kronoz/ucf_test.log

Any chance this link will still work, a year from now?

Yup, no problem.

Thank you, now blogged as the first of:

udf fsck failures observed
http://udfko.blog-city.com/read/585805.htm