[sata] libata update

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 21:50:59 EST

I'm slowly and (somewhat) quietly cleaning up the libata internals. This is allow several interesting features to appear in rapid succession: hotplug, random taskfile submission (SMART!), and ATAPI.

This is the first step in cleaning up the internals. Nothing terribly interesting for existing users, except for one key change:

Promise SATA driver has been split. Promise TX2/TX4 SATA remains in "sata_promise". The very-different Promise SX4 support is now found in a new driver "sata_sx4". Promise users, please test and make sure I didn't break anything. It seems to work on my Promise SATA h/w.

Linux 2.6.x patch and changelog:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/libata/2.6.6-rc2-bk3-libata1.patch.bz2
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/libata/2.6.6-rc2-bk3-libata1.log

Linux 2.4.x patch and changelog: