Si3112 S-ATA bug preventing use of udma5.

From: Brenden Matthews
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 17:03:49 EST

In 2.6.5 (not sure about other versions) there is a bug/problem in the
drivers/ide/pci/siimage.c driver. I have only tested this with my Si3112
chipset on an ASUS A7N8X-Deluxe mobo. I did not discover this fix, and
I'll post a url below to the original source. No idea if this has been
fixed/looked at already, but it definitely needs to be resolved.

hdparm -t speed without fix: 16mb/s
hdparm -t speed with fix: 55mb/s

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=111300

Incase the link is down/broken, to fix the bug change line 269 of
drivers/ide/pci/siimage.c from:

u32 speedt = 0;

to:
u16 speedt = 0;