status of pwc driver

From: Mathis Ahrens
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 20:40:55 EST

Hi,

I found this in the ChangeLog from 2.6.5 to 2.6.6-rc1:

<greg@xxxxxxxxx>
USB: mark pwc driver as broken, as it is.

And the maintainer doesn't seem to want to fix it :(

Could somebody please tell me what this is referring to?
I searched the archives for pwc and did not find anything
recent.

This seems to be a perfomant driver and I would like to use it for my application, but if the statement above is true I would
have to rethink my plan to buy philips ToUCams...

Thanks!

Mathis