Re: AoE inclusion into 2.4.x

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 12:53:02 EST

Sam Hopkins wrote:
Greetings,

I would like to offer our driver for inclusion into the 2.4 kernel.
Marcelo suggested (strongly) that I make this request officially
to the list.

The driver code is available from:

http://www.coraid.com/support/aoe-1.6.tar

I'm now going to cheat and copy our prior correspondence. Please CC me
on any comments / questions as I'm not a lkml subscriber.

Overall it seems reasonably clean, though the following combination seems a bit silly:

if(access_ok(VERIFY_WRITE, arg, sizeof(long)))
if(!copy_to_user((long *) arg, &d->disk.ssize, sizeof (long)))