Re: /dev/psaux-Interface

From: Sau Dan Lee
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 03:16:31 EST

>> So, are you going to port my XFree86 driver for my touchscreen
>> into kernel space?

Kim> That's what I was thinking.. I had one of those laptops a
Kim> year ago from work, but I gave it away since the keyboard
Kim> started acting and the touchscreen filter on top of the
Kim> normal TFT looked too blurry to me...

Kim> But yes, if and when I get an extra Lifebook I'll look into
Kim> porting your driver.

Mine is a Lifebook B142, not the newest ones. The touchscreen
hardware may thus be different.

Moreover, I implemented features in my drivers which require timeouts.
That'd be too complicated for me to program in kernel space.

The driver can be downloaded from:

http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~danlee/fun/psaux/lifebook20010712.tgz

--
Sau Dan LEE ???(Big5) ~{@nJX6X~}(HZ)