vger.kernel.org is listed by spamcop

From: Jan De Luyck
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 00:27:16 EST

Hello List,

Since I don't know who the admin is (I thought Larry?) of vger.kernel.org, I'm
sending this mail here.

Since yesterday eve, 19PM GMT+2, I stopped receiving emails from linux-kernel.
Today, I investigated on the issue, and found (using mxverify) out that
vger.kernel.org has been listed in the blacklist of spamcop.

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=blcheck&ip=67.72.78.212

Unfortunately, all the email addresses I have are 'spamcopped' by the
respective ISP's.

Can action be undertaken by the admin so that all the world can once again
have the full gory^Wglory of LKML (and the other mailling lists @ vger)?

Thanks,

Jan
--
What did Mickey Mouse get for Christmas?

A Dan Quayle watch.

-- heard from a Mike Dukakis field worker