Re: logitech mouseMan wheel doesn't work with 2.6.5

From: Erik Steffl
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 14:08:43 EST

Craig Bradney wrote:
I've got 4 PCs all with logitech cordless optical mice.. all work
perfectly with Gentoo dev sources 2.6.5.. as well as 2.6.3, 2.6.1 etc

can you please send:

- related parts kernel config
- usb or ps2 port?
- which device (/dev/input or /dev/psaux or...)

is it stock kernel or does gentoo provide any patches?

thanks,

erik

Craig