Hi, could you fix the USB problem I have??

From: Martin
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 13:41:46 EST

Hi,
I really do appreciate your work for the LinuX Kernel. But nowadays, with the 2.6.x Kernel I'm not able to use my USB - WLAN Adapter (D-LINK DWL-120).
Pluggin' into the USB port leads to an error in Kernel, so it's not recognized as a device either (with lsusb, the device can't be seen). That has to be a problem in the Kernel, because it should be recognized as a "unknown" device, if it has no driver, right?

Are you needing more information?

Please answer rapidly...!

Thanks in advance,

sincereley MARTIN