PWC and Quickcam Zoom?

From: Robert L. Harris
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 06:46:31 EST

I just got a new Quickcam Zoom. I compiled the pwc usb driver as a
module for my 2.6.5 kernel. I also downloaded the latest pwcx driver
which patched in cleanly (http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/release.html).
When I run camstream the window locks up dead tight and I have to reboot
to get rid of the process. When I run motion I get this:

pwc Frame buffer overflow (flen = 582, frame_total_size = 76812).
pwc Frame buffer overflow (flen = 582, frame_total_size = 76812).
pwc Frame buffer underflow (4 bytes); discarded.
pwc Frame buffer overflow (flen = 582, frame_total_size = 76812).
pwc Frame buffer overflow (flen = 582, frame_total_size = 76812).

Anyone have any ideas?

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
@ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
- Manowar