Re: SATA support merge in 2.4.27

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 04:50:52 EST

Willy,

I do not drink. I have enough trouble keeping friends when I am sobber.
Sheesh, I worked for Merkey before and drinking and posting is a bad idea.

Point being, it was not important in the beginning ... so it is not
important now. Being consistant is one thing I have always been.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group