Re: [linux-usb-devel] 2.6.6-rc1: cdc-acm still (differently) broken

From: Colin Leroy
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 05:27:24 EST

On 15 Apr 2004 at 12h04, David Brownell wrote:

Hi,

> Pretty much like that one, but not leaking the other urbs ... :)

The joys of copy/pasting :)

> There are two interfaces involved, for "control" and "data".
> "Control" is being probed; and "data" is what gets claimed.

Yup, I realized that after sending the mail.

Here's another patch, which fixes the leak. It also fixes the FIXME, by looking at all interfaces to find the data one. Is it correct ?

(indentation is ugly in this part, I'll send a cosmetic patch if this one is accepted)...
--
Colin