[BKBITS] predicted short outage

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 21:22:35 EST

We're still on schedule to move our machines this weekend. If we do so, it
will happen after the T1's are lit and we know they work. The IP addresses
will not change so there are no DNS timeout issues. The net effect should
be that you see bkbits.net off the air for about 20 minutes while we move
the machine and then it will be back. The intended transfer time is about
9am Saturday but that may change if PacBell and/or Qwest screw up.

I'll let you know more as soon as I know more.

Cheers,

--lm