Re: 2.6.5-mm2 (build error in arch/ia64/kernel/setup.c)

From: Rusty Russell
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 20:03:23 EST

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 10:32, Andrew Morton wrote:
> They are taking way too much time which could otherwise
> be spent on all the other broken stuff people like to send me.
>
> So I've dropped them all.

Yep, that's pretty much what happened last time we tried to fix this,
too.

I'll snarf them and try to break them down into pieces which really can
go in one at a time, and post to lkml for interested people to test...

Thanks,
Rusty.
--
Anyone who quotes me in their signature is an idiot -- Rusty Russell