Re: [LTP] file system race condition testing

From: Robert Williamson
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 10:47:45 EST

Thanks for the test Dan! I'm going to place it with our filesystem tests,
and it should be in this month's release (sometime next week).

-Robbie

Robert V. Williamson <robbiew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Linux Test Project
IBM Linux Technology Center
Web: http://www.linuxtestproject.org
IRC: #ltp on freenode.irc.net
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein