Re: Broadcom gigabit solution for Jeff.

From: David Lang
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 17:35:33 EST

I have a similar problem with 5704 rev 3 where I need to transmit
something over the card before it wakes up after boot.

looking at the traffic light, I see lots of traffic during the boot, until
the driver initializes, at which time nothing is received until I initiate
traffic out the card.

David Lang