Re: Kernel panic in 2.4.25

From: Phil Oester
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 13:26:05 EST

Do you have CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST enabled in your .config? I don't, and
a couple of the changes in this changeset depend upon it.

I also run ospfd, so maybe you've hit upon something here...cc'ing
linux-net for comment

Phil

p.s. here's a bookmarkable link to that changeset:

http://linux.bkbits.net:8080/linux-2.4/cset@401ee07fZyaInErbsMYxlCIQSlevFQ?nav=index.html|ChangeSet@-9M