Re: [Swsusp-devel] lzf license

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 18:22:04 EST

Hi.

I'm not sure what the verdict is in the end. Do we need changes to the
license? If so, could you send me a patch, Marc?

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
C/- Westminster Presbyterian Church Belconnen

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.