T21 config wanted, 2.4 or 2.6, both USB mouse and eth0 (3c556 MiniPCI)

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 16:36:42 EST

I have either a (wired) networked laptop, without a mouse, the lack of which
is slowly destroying my hand, in a 2.4.x kernel, or a no-network-device laptop
with a marvelous pain-free mouse, in a 2.6.x kernel.

I'd like to have both, in either kernel. If anyone has a solution, I'll make
a contribution via PayPal to the software project, or developer of the clue
provider's choice. My hand really hurts.

Eric