Re: [Kgdb-bugreport] Move eth into 'lite' series?

From: Amit S. Kale
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 02:14:57 EST

On Saturday 20 Mar 2004 2:33 am, Tom Rini wrote:
> I was thinking, now that netpoll is in 2.6.5-rc1, should we move the
> kgdboe driver into the -lite series? I'd like to say Yes, with a quick
> check over the include list.

Let's wait till current session to push kgdb into mainline kernel is over. We
need not push kgdboe into lite series, we can push it into mainline kernel
itself :-)

I was supposed to submit second version of lite patches monday this week, but
was preempted by some other work. I'll post them on coming monday now

--
Amit Kale
EmSysSoft (http://www.emsyssoft.com)