RE: powernow-k8-acpi driver

From: richard . brunner
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 21:03:46 EST

Killing the ../'s is probably fine so long as we leave the
"Your use ... version 2." and shrink the copying notice to
"See COPYING or http ..."

We stopped paying our lawyers by the number of letters in
copyright notices several months ago, so I think it is ok.

] -Rich ...
] AMD Fellow
] richard.brunner at amd com