FASTBOOT options in EMBEDDED menu?

From: Tim Bird
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 14:12:13 EST

I'm starting to adapt some patches for options which
allow Linux to boot faster (for embedded environments).

It seems like these should go under the EMBEDDED
menu. However, this menu looks like it is specific
to size reductions:

menuconfig EMBEDDED
bool "Remove kernel features (for embedded systems)"
help
This option allows certain base kernel features to be removed from
the build...

Some of the options that CELF is working on for
fast booting do remove features, but some do not.

Anyone have advice for whether I should:
1) use the existing EMBEDDED option (my preference), or
2) make a new FASTBOOT option?

Thanks.