Re: Gentoo mm-sources-2.6.3 kenrel's problem

From: Daniel Robbins
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 17:36:12 EST

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 05:42, duoduo wrote:
> when i issue sync command immediately after deleting
> a large file or directory, the whole system will
> freeze
> with no reaction, only could do rebooting

For any issues with Gentoo kernels, please post a detailed bug report to
http://bugs.gentoo.org/, even if it's related to something we're just
packaging up like (in this case) mm-sources.

This allows our kernel maintainers to be informed of issues Gentoo users
are having. Our developers will contact the upstream maintainer as
needed to resolve the issue, once adequate information has been
collected in the bug report.

Regards,

Daniel