Radeon Framebuffer Driver in 2.6.3?

From: arief#
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 01:18:44 EST

Dear all,

Before, please cc me the answer, as I'm not on the list right now.

In 2.6.3 (including -mmX patches), radeon framebuffer seems to having
problems. Everytime I do clear screen, it only 'half cleared'. I still
can see the mark of the previous texts in shaded mode. And it does not
do deletion well, too.

Anybody else having the same problem?

I like to see what's the problem, but I don't know framebuffer code (or
any kernel code at all) well. If someone could give me pointer, I could
give it a shot.

My hardware is, IBM Thinkpad T30 with Radeon 7500 card.
2.6.2 and 2.4 does not have this problem.

Regards.
-arief