Re: psmouse.c, throwing 3 bytes away

From: Claudio Martins
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 16:52:49 EST

On Friday 06 February 2004 10:12, Christian Unger wrote:
> > Hi, I think that's not really the problem. I'm not using KDE 3.2 and I
> > still have the problem. I'm running Debian unstable with XFree86 4.2.1
> > and KDE 3.1.5.
>
> Could be that there was a change in KDE that is present in both 3.1.5 and
> 3.2.0 ... they are only 3 weeks appart.

Ok, but the fact is I didn't have those problems with the other kernel, they
started right after I booted with 2.6.2. So the problem _must_ be related to
2.6.2 which was the only thing that changed on this system.

Anyway other people are reporting this with different window managers and
even with raw X so I believe that supports the case that this is 2.6.2
related...

regards

Claudio