Re: [ANNOUNCE] udev 015 release

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 12:46:56 EST

1.) Minor one: Nodes for Nvidia (I am using binary display modules 1.0.5328) ar not created. I have to do it by hand each start-up (written

Heh, and you expect me to be able to modify a binary driver to work with
udev how? :)

Oh OK, then I'll shut up. :-)

What does:
usbinfo -a -p /sys/class/usb/scanner0
say?

Uhm, where to get this? I don't have it and I dunno which gentoo ebuild installs it. But I found a graphic app called "usbview". It basically gives the same infos as lsusb. Well, nevermind, I'l try what you said down. I'll try to get xsane goind with libusb.

Thanx,

Prakash