Re: Status of UDF write on DVD-R(W) and CD-R(W) disks?

From: Jeremy Jackson
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:31:07 EST

There is mention of kernel support in dvd+rw-tools (debian package name for growisofs) of this type, and it seems current (the other patch is rotting). Check there for 2.6 support.

Cheers,

Jeremy Jackson

Stephen Anthony wrote:

Google for packet-patch. I've had this for about 9 months, although I

Thanks for the info. But I believe that solution is for kernel 2.4. I'd like to use it with the latest 2.6 kernel (I probably should have mentioned that previously).

Thanks,
Steve