Re: 2.6.2-rc1 / ACPI sleep / irqbalance / kirqd / pentium 4 HTproblems on Uniwill N258SA0

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 14:31:01 EST

Hi.

I have SMP working under 2.4, and am not far away from having it for
2.6. There is just one file that needs changing, but I need to learn
some x86 assembly first. If someone already knows x86 assembly and wants
to get it going first, I'll happily apply the patch.

Regards,

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend is graciously brought to you by
LinuxFund.org.