Re: pmdisk working on ppc (WAS: Help port swsusp to ppc)

From: Colin Leroy
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 13:23:59 EST

On 26 Jan 2004 at 11h01, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

Hi,

> Hrm... It tends to do that when it's not happy with something,
> but I did get it working... Ah yes, do
>
> echo -n "disk" instead :) It doesn't like the trailing \n

Thanks, worked better. Got an oops with ohci-hcd or ehci-hcd, though.
shutdown worked after rmmoding these.
However resume did not - got:

dn: cn= pmdisk: CPUs: 544501616
pmdisk: Image: 168453230 Pages
pmdisk: Pagedir: 975201134 Pages
pmdisk: Resume mismatch: kernel version
pmdisk: Error -1 resuming
PM: Resume from disk failed.

of course, this was the same kernel. Don't really know what to try next,
but it doesn't matter that much to me, don't lose your time with it if
you lack time :)

--
Colin