Re: pmdisk working on ppc (WAS: Help port swsusp to ppc)

From: Guido Guenther
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 09:31:35 EST

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 01:54:15PM +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Ok, I hammered that for a day and got pmdisk (patrick's version) suspending
> and resuming on a pismo G3 (with XFree etc.. running). Lots of rough edges
> still (via-pmu sleep need to be improved, ADB need porting to the new driver
> model to be properly suspended/resumed, a sysdev for RTC is needed too for
> time, the asm code should be fixed for G5, etc...)
Works fine on a

processor : 0
cpu : 7455, altivec supported
clock : 867MHz
revision : 3.3 (pvr 8001 0303)
bogomips : 863.00
machine : PowerBook6,1
motherboard : PowerBook6,1 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
board revision : 00000001
detected as : 287 (PowerBook G4 12")
pmac flags : 0000000b
L2 cache : 256K unified