2.4.25pre7 - cannot mount 128MB vfat fs on Minolta camera

From: Marc Mongenet
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 09:24:40 EST

Hi, I have a Minolta DiMAGE F100 camera and two memory cards,
a 16 MB and a 128 MB.
With kernel 2.2.25 I can mount the 16 MB but not the 128 MB.
With kernel 2.4.16 to 2.4.25pre6 I can mount the 128 MB but not the 16 MB.
With kernel 2.4.25pre7 I can mount the 16 MB but not the 128 MB.

There is probably something special with the filesystem used by Minolta
because I have to format it with the camera to be recognized by the camera.

Marc Mongenet