ATLANTIS MINING COMPANY (LTD).

From: joseph ebenezer
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 08:43:29 EST

ATTENTION DEAR PRESIDENT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR I WISH YOU LONG LIFE STRONG
HEALTHINESS.

FROM:ATLANTIS MINING COMPANY (LTD).
Head Office 34-45 West Legon Accra Ghana.
E-mail: atlantisminingltd@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am DR. JOSEPH EBENEZER. Please I am looking for
partner who will handle the sells of my commodities in
abroad (GOLD AND DIAMOND) whenever I make shipment.
Partnership negotiations as % percentage will be
discussed when you reply. Ghana is a world known
country that has various minerals such as (GOLD AND
DIAMOND). On the request of every client you have
there, I will provide him or her request. Price here
is affordable and best in the world market. At the
moment, I have commodities in my position and also in
the bush market. With this opportunity, dear we are
going to make $ millions nbenefits through this
business.

The reason of my looking for partner in oversea is
because my international selling license was canceled
and disapproved by the past government due to one of
our member?s frustration. Without this document, we
are not permitted to take any commodities out of the
country. Please let me know if you can work with me as
my associate selling the commodities overseas as I
have gotting a new system to ship my commodities
overseas while you handle the sells there.Let me use
this opportunity to inform you that you have to give
me a benefit of dependency in you. I have lost money.
A partner in South African called MR. CALL WOLFF whom
I shipped goods over $ 2 million dollars, up to date,
I have never seein or hear from him again.

I will be more than happy to answer any question you
may have. Please include your private telephone lines
in order to reach you easily. Your response is highly
needed through above contacts. Looking forward hearing
from you almost immediately.

DR. JOSEPH EBENEZER
NB:Please note: this business doesn?t take your work
time as I fill that you may ask why you should leave
yours present work or time. I will explain all it
takes when you reply.