2.4.24-ck1 updated

From: Eric Hustvedt
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 22:39:09 EST

The 2.4.24-ck1 patchset has been updated to fix a mis-merge that
affected batch scheduler performance. The patch-2.4.24-ck1.bz2 and
010-ckbase.diff.bz2 files have both been updated to include the fix.

I could have sworn that I triple-checked every line of the patchset, but
one line slipped through. In arch/i386/kernel/entry.S a call to
userspace_resched() was omitted. As a result, SCHED_BATCH tasks
monopolized the CPU and starved other interactive tasks.

The moral of the story is: Don't fall prey to merge-hypnosis. :)

-Eric