Re: [patch] PCI Express Enhanced Config Patch - 2.6.0-test11

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:01:34 EST

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 03:51:22PM +0530, Durairaj, Sundarapandian wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am reposting the updated patch after incorporating the review
> comments.

Hm, looks like you have lots of comments already, so I'll wait for your
next revision before making any more about the code.

> This is the patch on PCI Express Enhanced configuration for 2.6.0 test11
> kernel following up to the Vladimir (Vladimir.Kondratiev@xxxxxxxxx) and
> Harinarayanan (Harinarayanan.Seshadri@xxxxxxxxx) and my previous
> patches .
> I tested it on our i386 platform.

If I could ask, exactly what chipset was this tested on? I'm waist deep
in chipset specs right now, so it would be nice to see if I could try to
test this code out on something that both you have, and have not, tested
it on.

thanks,

greg k-h