Re: PATCH: Export console functions for use by Software Suspend nicedisplay

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 04:01:38 EST

Hi.

'Nice display' means that it gives a simple, clean display with progress
bar etc. Al(?) Viro has informed me of the write call. I'll look it up
and see how I can improve things. As I said to Mr Viro, I'm just a user
who wanted Suspend to work better and ended up just about rewriting the
thing. Please forgive my ignorance!

Regards,

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend is graciously brought to you by
LinuxFund.org.