2.6.2-rc1 breaks Cisco VPN client 4.0.3.B

From: Alessandro Suardi
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 16:54:29 EST

I know cisco_ipsec is a binary module, but since 4.0.3.B works on
any 2.4 and 2.6.{0,1} kernels I thought I'd report this...

On starting the VPN connection 'cvpnd' goes in D state, running
ps axlw shows it's stuck in __down.

Oh, and reboot obviously hangs. I can Alt-SysRq Sync and Umount
but I can't reboot - atkbd.c reports too many keys pressed. Eh ?
Funny, it's three keys just as in the S and U case. It doesn't
seem to like the 'B' letter. I can 'O'ff it though.

If any kind soul is interested in digging further in this, I'm
as usual available to try stuff out.

Thanks & ciao,

--alessandro

"Two rivers run too deep