Re: BK 2.6.1 Kernel

From: Anders Karlsson
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 16:47:56 EST

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 18:12, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> Is that the taged 2.6.1 release, or does it have patches integrated after
> that tag?

That is the tagged 2.6.1 release. I looked at what change set
(1.1474.2.29) the Makefile was in when the change from 2.6.1-rc3 to
2.6.1 took place, and exported that. I could take a kernel.org tarball,
but the result will probably be exactly the same.

2.6.1 works.

2.6.1 + bk changes from
http://linux-acpi.bkbits.net:8080/linux-acpi-test-2.6.1 and
http://linux.bkbits.net:8080/linux-2.5 up until Monday 19th at about
12:00 GMT does not.

Boot params, configuration, everything as similar as can be.

> Try with a tarbal from kernel.org instead.

Will do that in the morning. Almost bed-time here. :)

Regards,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Trudheim Technology Limited